Thu, Dec 29|
2023 Insights for Social & Digital Marketing | Entrepreneurship Event
Are you an entrepreneur or content creator? Join two dynamic women to discuss 2023 Insights for your social media and digital marketing strategy
Time & Location
Dec 29, 2022, 8:00 PM
About the Event
Social Media is changing; every single day. Each platform is trying to figure out how to keep your attention and also be different than competitors. We are here to provide you healthy insight on how to strategize your content in 2023.
- Kamara Daughtry, Social Media Strategist advises 17 television stations across the country and provides community management to over 5,400 people in media. (@socialmediakamara)
- Courtney Woods 'Tech Queen 88' is a web designer, author and graphic designer (IG: @techqueen88). Her agency helps high-growth phase companies who are ready to develop more efficient workflows while maintaining a comfortable work-life balance. (Website: www.profreshionalcreations.com)
During this Zoom Q& A (This will be our last of one for 2022! )
We will discuss the following:
- The Top 3 Valuable Platforms to Post On
- What Content Performs the Best
- How to Turn a Like Into a Sale (Website Design & Flow)
- Must-Haves on Websites To Sale to First-Time Clients
This is a networking event; therefore please have your social media handles and info ready to drop in the chat! We might have a prize for you!