top of page
About the Role
• Research, report and write daily segments.
• Determine video and sound for assigned segments.
• Communicate daily story development with senior producer.
• Be in control room during airing of live segment.
• When warranted, field produce segments.
• Take part in editorial planning.
• Pitch story ideas.
• 4 years of experience in some form of journalism required (i.e. cable or network news, website, newspaper).
• Strong writing skills and knowledge of American politics.
• Thorough research and reporting skills.
• Candidate should be able to deal with daily script deadline pressure.
About the Company
MSNBC is looking for an experienced Segment Producer for our weekend show with Ali Velshi.
bottom of page